A 12 years partnership on passenger information and Smart Ticketing systems
To answer all the Oise Mobilité Public Private Partnership challenges initiated by the SMTCO (Oise County Transport Authority – Syndicat Mixte des Transports de l’Oise), Cityway has established an industrial partnership vith VIX-ERG a Smart Ticketing industrial leader. Together, we have won a 12 years contract of over 30 million euros to implement and operate a state of the art integrated Customer Relation Management service to respond to all the Oise county citizens’ mobility needs: information, Smart Ticketing services, DRT reservation and all this, on all the available transport modes within the County.
The exhaustivity of the service implemented has been hailed by the industry. The Authority, the SMTCO and the overall have been awarded the International Innovation price during the 2011 Dubai UITP world congress.
The exhaustivity of the service implemented has been hailed by the industry. The SMTCO Authority, and the overall have been awarded the International Innovation Award during the 2011 Dubai UITP world congress.
Challenges and objectives
- Ease the mobility of Oise citizen’s and all the associated measures at the County scale
- Erease as much as possible the boundaries between public transport networks and mobility solutions
- Joint offer Cityway/VIX-ERG to the PPP RFP (as co-contractors) to expand competencies to cover all the project’s requirements
- Joint analysis of the project’s technical challenges and requested interfaces to accomplish the overall goal
- During the implementation phase, intervention of each partner in his specific business domain, with Cityway as the main integrator