On Friday, March 18, were held in Paris “Les Rencontres Cityway” our yearly meeting with customers, prospects and partners.
Nearly 130 people gathered, from all over France and from all walks: transport networks, Transit Agencies, consultants, operation specialists, marketing, IT, managers, politicians, researchers, journalists … in short, a diversity favoring valuable and constructive exchanges!
On the agenda, roundtables on connected mobility and intermodality, workshops with our clients to present our latest innovations and achievements:
- Mticketing – Mobile Ticket purchase and validation application
- Fleetme – Real-time daily short distance carpooling solution
- Chronopro – Real-time ridesharing application to serve activities’ areas (e.g. Business and Industrial activity zones)
- Optymod – Real-time integrated mobility platform and real-time intermodal trip planner
- Geohub – Interchange terminal optimization and management tool – or how to accommodate more bus/coaches in a constrained space, to meet the development of long distance bus services (Macron’s coaches)
- Optytopo – Topographic repository creation and management tool
La Fabrique des Mobilités (or FabMob, is the first European accelerator dedicated to the mutating ecosystem of transportation and mobility) also came to share its experience as an innovative mobility accelerator.
Throughout the day, transport networks, transit agencies, partners and Cityway teams were able to inform each other, confront their views and refine their mobility projects.
Thank you to all for your participation in this event and see you in 2017 for the next edition of “Les Rencontres Cityway”!